Thursday 31 December 2015

Reflecting on 2015

Good Evening my lovelies, hope you are all well.

How are you spending your New Years Eve?  Me and the hubby are quite boring and tend to stay in and watch a movie.  Think we will order a cheeky Chinese soon, crack open the bubbles and see what Netflix has to offer.

So, I thought I would do a post that reflected 2015 for me.  It was a strange one I’ll give you that, filled with some ups and downs and a bit of a life change but thankfully nothing too major or bad and we still have our health etc.

The year started out good, new year new me the usual things we all say.  I got to celebrate my birthday abroad for the first time and had an amazing mini break in Paris, filled with lots of memories and naughty shopping bits and we got to celebrate Dave’s 30th in one of our most special places, Lake Garda.  We had a slight glitch along the way, wherein work was really not meshing with me and after 8 years I handed in my notice and stepped out into the big wide world to figure out what I wanted to do with myself.  Ultimately, it was the right decision to make and I don’t regret leaving (although I do regret the salary I left behind – but I digress money isn’t everything right?).  Now I am working part time and actually have the time to do normal stuff like cooking yummy meals that isn’t just a quick chicken and pasta dish.  I’m making more interesting thing that contain more than 3 ingredients.  I don’t have to commute anymore, which I think has made me a little less aggressive and I just feel happier as a whole.  Not gonna lie it is tough getting used to a reduced income, but I know that things will turn out ok and that good things are coming.

Looking to the year ahead, I’m not one that makes new years resolutions (not that there is anything wrong with making them) I just find that I put too much pressure on myself and it all goes wrong.  So I am going to embrace what comes and try to make myself better day by day.

I am hoping to fully embrace blogger life and start vlogging.  I want to get myself out there in the world, meet new people, go out more and just general fun living life stuff.

I'll stop rambling now and end here, but before I want to know if you guys have any new years resolutions or if you have any goals for 2016?

Wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year and as always thank you for taking the time to read this.  Please feel free to comment and subscribe.

Borrowed from Google Images 
Love to you all
Stefy xxx


1 comment:

  1. Another great blog post!! I didn't stay awake until midnight as my girls still get up at 7am, whatever day it is!! I don't make resolutions either but I do need to find a job this year as I finished a Teaching Assistant course just before Christmas. I also need to lose a bit of weight as I've eaten rather a lot of chocolate over the festive period!! Haha!! Happy New Year and I look forward to reading more blog posts soon. V xxx

    ReplyDelete